Finance or Lease at Jim Ellis Buick GMC Mall of GA?
It is almost that time. After doing all of your research, stopping into our showroom and going out on a test drive, you've finally found the new GMC or Buick model at Jim Ellis Buick GMC Mall of GA that fits you perfectly. You are ready to proceed with the financing process so you can get out and around Duluth, GA, Atlanta, Gainesville and Alpharetta in your new ride, but the question then arises: do I buy or lease?
Our finance team can go over every important detail regarding your leasing and purchasing options with you, and help you discover the financing solution that is right for you. But before they do, here are some important facts to consider:
Buying a New Buick or GMC
- When you decide to purchase one of our vehicles outright, it is yours to own forever. As your physical piece of property, you don't have any limitations when it comes to what you want to do with your vehicle down the line.
- This freedom includes not having to worry about the amount of miles you put on it. There are no limitations when it comes to your mileage whatsoever.
- As the vehicle's owner, you have the freedom to get creative. This means you can add whatever customizations you desire, from a new engine to additions to the interior or cabin. You can even customize your vehicle's exterior color if you want.
Leasing a New Buick or GMC
- Leasing a new Buick or GMC provides for some financial relief, as longer repayment periods can mean a lower down payment and monthly payments.
- Getting bored with your vehicle? Trade it in every few years and keep things fresh. This way, you can upgrade to the most modern model with the newest features.
- While there are mileage limitations with leasing, there are some high mileage leasing options available. This gives you more to work with altogether.